Africa can be the answer to create
your next successful business or weath.
Africa is expected to outperform Asia in growth over in the next five years (2011-15), according to the Economist. And, it also projects that seven of the top 10 fastest growing economies in the world come from Africa – Ethiopia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Republic of Congo, Ghana, Zambia, and Nigeria. These numbers are impressive, but they do not reveal the myriad of opportunities and alternative strategies to do business in Africa.
Grow Rich in the New Africa presents a number of opportunities and strategies so that entrepreneurs, investors, and SMEs can piece together unique strategy configurations to be successful in Africa. It extends the coverage first presented in “Redefining Business in the New Africa”.
Some of what you will learn includes:
- Global trends and Africa
- Networks of players in Africa
- Business, trade, resource, and information flows in and out of Africa
- The future of major sectors, e.g., energy, real estate, transport, natural resources, retail markets
- Building strategy around both formal and informal markets
- Alternative strategy and leverage points to do business and invest in Africa
The team at Afribiz has put together their collective expertise, and that of other experts and entrepreneurs, to help you make the most of the opportunities in Africa in a strategic and practical way.