a new book for potential and existing small-to-medium-size U.S. exporters
“Going global is no longer a matter of only size or what you own, but also the resources into which you can tap,” according to Lauri Elliott, author of Export to Explode Cash Flow and Profits: Creating New Streams of Business in Asia, Africa and the Americas with Little Investment. Entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small-to-medium-size enterprises (SMEs) can be successful in their own space like the big multinationals, e.g., Cadbury, Toyota, Walmart, and SAP.
Exporting is one of the strategies for conducting international business or trade. With the squeeze on businesses during the global economic recovery, there is no better time to explore new avenues to generate revenues and profits. This book, and the Leverage Point Strategy™ book series, helps firms look at international business, in this case exporting, from a strategic view based on resources available to them and fluid, dynamic frameworks to handle turbulent and constantly changing business environments. There are innumerable books on the technical side of international business, but these books are the first of their kind to focus on leverage points, fluid strategy, and entrepreneurs and SMEs.
Export to Explode Cash Flow and Profits specifically shares 12 different leverage points, e.g., demand-driven exporting, multinational ecosystems, and cities and economic hubs, that you can use to help formulate strategies for exporting to the emerging markets in Asia, Africa, and the Americas. The book covers the following topics:
- Introduction – Why Export, Why Now?
- Characteristics and Challenges of Exporting
- Leverage Point 1: Leverage Points
- Leverage Point 2: Demand-Driven Exporting
- Leverage Point 3: Consumer Demographics
- Leverage Point 4: Language and Culture
- Leverage Point 5: Cities and Economic Hubs
- Leverage Point 6: Economic Zones and Clusters
- Leverage Point 7: Trade and Investment Agreements
- Leverage Point 8: Regional Economic Communities
- Leverage Point 9: Diplomatic Missions
- Leverage Point 10: Chambers of Commerce and Business Councils
- Leverage Point 11: Multinational and Micro-Multinational Corporations
- Leverage Point 12: Export-Focused Organizations
All this is available in a powerful, concise book at the attractive prices for ebook, print book, or audio book! You decide the best format for you!
Don’t wait for your opportunities, shape your opportunities now with this book. Buy it!
Ebook (PDF) $4.99
Print Book $9.95
Audio Book $4.99